Tuesday 15 September 2009

Patchwork People Newport Pagnell

I Gave my Embroiderer to Textile artist talk at Newport Pagnell on Saturday. They were a lovely talented crowd and I had a great time with them. I always love going to different groups to give my talks as I love to see what other people do and nearly always come away inspired.
I have now seen the proof of my article for Decembers Workbox magazine and can not wait to get the actual magazine. I am really thrilled with they way the photos have turned out.
Spent the morning looking after Fraser today as Sarah had to go and buy some new shoes and trousers befor she starts back to work. He just wanted to walk up and down. Rather back breaking when I am having to hold his hands and woe betides me if I didn't want to go in the same direction as he did. He certainly keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment