Tuesday 1 February 2011

Ruby Wedding anniversary.

Here Geoff and I are cutting our 'cake' at our surprise Ruby wedding anniversary party aranged by daughter Sarah. We thought that she was cooking us a meal but when we arrived she had got our friends waiting for us. It was a lovely surprise, really unexpected. Fraser greated us in the hall way clutching two balloons. It was a wonder that he gave them up to us. Nanny had to have the heart shaped one. Geoff bought me a gorgeous Ruby and Diamond eternity ring.
Since then I have been on a roll with embroidery. I have really got into quilting printed pictures which I have been doing on the computer. I have also had a piece printed by Spoonflower.com which I can not wait to get started on but have one or two other pieces to finish first.

No comments:

Post a Comment